CityWalk at Universal Orlando is the place to be for everyone in Orlando, whether you call Orlando home or are visiting for a spell. Universal CityWalk offers a plethora of entertainment options including dining, shopping and nightlife. With so much to see and do you won’t find yourself wondering what there is to keep you busy at CityWalk.
Universal CityWalk offers top notch dining. Explore memorabilia at the Hard Rock Cafe, partake in mouthwatering sushi at The Cowfish, or enjoy a cold Margarita at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritavile. There is something for everyone at CityWalk.
- The Cowfish
- Vivo Italian Kitchen
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- VooDoo Doughnut
- Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville
- Bob Marley–A Tribute to Freedom
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Restaurant & Market
- Pat O’Brien’s
City Walk offers a host of entertainment options to keep you busy on your Universal Orlando Vacation. From Blue Man Group, to mini golf and live music, the resort comes alive after the parks close.
If you forgot something for vacation or need the perfect souvenir there is no shortage of shopping at CityWalk! The Universal Store offers unique and fun gifts for everyone at home.
- Fresh Produce®
- The Island Clothing Company
- Quiet Flight® Surf Shop
- Universal Studios Store®
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company®
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
- The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Restaurant and Market
- Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville®
- Pat O’Brien’s®
Explore CityWalk and discover the one place in Orlando where nights come alive and entertainment is in full swing!