Summer recipes are popping up all over, as well as party invitations. I am a big dip person, give me something crunchy to scoop with and I am a happy girl. Pair it with a great seasonal cocktail, and the day just became even better. Here are my favorite dips to bring to family gatherings, or just to whip up for my own pleasure.
Summer Dip Recipes
I don’t think I need to explain much. These dip recipes will be the hit of your next pot-luck or pool party. You can serve them with fresh veggies from your garden, or your favorite crunchy chips. No matter which dip you choose to take, you are sure to be asked for the recipe.
1.Crab Dip – This six ingredient crab dip is served cold, and always a summer hit.
2. Homemade Onion Dip – Once you make your onion dip homemade you won’t go back to the store bought stuff. And you probably have all the ingredients in your fridge or pantry already.
3. 20 Second Leek Dip – Simple four ingredient dip that can be whipped up in a pinch! I love it served with green peppers, but crackers work as well.
4. Jalapeno Baked Dip – You can never go wrong with the combo of cheesy and spicy. This dip can be made in the crockpot or the oven.
5. Frito Bean Dip – This simple crowd pleaser is perfect, and ready in an hour.
6. Chipotle Copy Cat Guacamole – My daughter works at Chipotle, and while she won’t give me the real recipe, this comes very close to the famous quac!
7. Chimichurri White Bean Dip – This is a great option for vegan and gluten free party guests.
8. BLT Dip– I guarantee as soon as this dip hits the table it will be gone! It’s everything we love about BLT sandwiches plus sour cream. A sure crowd hit.
9. Baba Ganoush Dip – This is my favorite middle eastern inspired dip, made with fresh eggplant and lemon juice it’s fresh and perfect served with fresh veggies for dipping.
10. Buffalo Chicken Dip – Always a crowd pleaser, this crock pot set and forget dip should be at every party you host.
11. Skinny Poolside Dip– Full of fresh garden veggies, this dip packs a flavorful punch.
12. Corn Dip– What better way to use fresh corn than in a perfect cold dip.
Which of these crowd pleasing dips will you be making for your next party?