Here is the perfect recipe to add to your Thanksgiving menu. These decadent Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bites are heavenly. I promise you won’t eat just one, step quickly away from the desert table. If you want to dress them up bake them in mini cupcake liners, found at most local craft stores.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
Servings: 24 servings
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese (12 oz.), softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 soft caramels
- 1 Tbsp. milk
How to Prepare:
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, brown sugar, 1/4 tsp. salt and butter; press onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined mini muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add egg; beat just until blended. Spoon into muffin cups, adding about 1 Tbsp. to each.
- Bake 15 min. or until centers of cheesecakes are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place caramels in small heatproof bowl. Add milk and 1/4 tsp. of the remaining salt. Place over pan of boiling water, making sure boiling water does not touch bottom of bowl. Cook until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp. caramel sauce over each cheesecake; sprinkle with remaining salt. Refrigerate 1 hour.