Hersheypark Season Passes are worth every cent, we had them last year and we had an absolute blast exploring The Sweetest Place on Earth all year. Hersheypark is our local theme park, as it’s only 45 minutes from our house, my coaster loving girls will go any chance they get, even if it’s without me. For 2020, Hersheypark has rolled out three different tiers of passes, and they will work for any budget.
Hersheypark Season Passes
Hersheypark is the perfect theme park year round! Yes, you heard me right, year round. The season begins with Springtime in the Park and ends with Christmas Candylane. It’s nine months of non-stop fun, add in The Boardwalk at Hershey during the summer months and you have endless possibilities.
For the first time ever, Hersheypark is rolling out three different pass levels. Bite Size, Full Size and King Size. Let’s take a look at those first, and then we can dive into all the reasons you need a season pass for the 2020 season.
Bite Size Season Pass Perks
- Unlimited Summer Visits
- Unlimited Springtime In The Park Visits
- Unlimited Hersheypark In The Dark Visits
- Unlimited Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Visits
- Unlimited ZooAmerica® Visits
- 50% Off General Parking
Full Size Season Pass Perks
Reasons We LOVE Our Season Passes
Now that you have seen the different pass levels, here are the many reasons you need one!
- 2020 brings a huge expansion to Hersheypark with Hershey’s Chocolatetown! Not only will a brand new coaster be introduced when this opens, but shopping and dining offerings like never before in the park. I cannot wait to ride Candymonium, the parks 15th coaster and the biggest and best yet.
- Special Pass-holder Only Events come with the Full Size and King Sized passes. Last year we enjoyed the Boardwalk at Hershey before it opened to the public, and it was awesome! There are also pass-holder appreciation pop up events and more, Hershey really knows how to take care of it’s special guests.
- ZooAmerica is open year round, and while the park isn’t open your passes begin January 1! Take advantage of no crowds, and enjoy the animals in the colder months. This North American zoo has plenty of active wildlife in the winter months. Did you know the Zoo was started with the private collection of Milton S. Hershey more than 100 years ago?
- Hersheypark season pass holders have the option to add-on a Season Pass Holder Drink Plan. If you plan to spend a lot of time in the parks the drink plan is worth every penny. Enjoy FREE refills in your exclusive Season Pass Holder cup on fountain drinks and ICEE. Plus, refill even faster at Pepsi Fast Fill locations! Season Pass All-Year Drink Plan is FREE for King Size Season Pass Holders.
- Early Park Admission is certainly one of our favorite perks of being a pass-holder. Sweet Start allows Full Size and King Size Season Pass holders to enjoy one hour early access to 5 coasters, 8 family rides, and 11 kiddie rides, including Candymonium, during the summer public operating season. Only Full Size Season Pass and King Size Season Pass will be admitted for Sweet Start and Season Pass Holder events.
- Flexibility is a great reason to have a pass, sometimes we just head to the park for the Boardwalk in the summer and then head home. We also drive up later in the day during the week to enjoy the coasters at night. With a season pass you can come and go at your own leisure.
- Did somebody say discount!? We love getting 15% off food and drinks when we are in the park. Last year I added up my savings and it was $400 between food, drinks and snacks! That is a HUGE savings.
2020 is going to be a HUGE year at Hersheypark and you need to be a part of it! I am so thrilled that I will be returning as a member of the Hershey Sweetest Families Program this year. Stay tuned for great fun from the park, resorts and Hershey, PA!