Hersheypark Season Passes are worth every cent, we had them last year and we had a great time at The Sweetest Place on Earth all year. Hersheypark is our local theme park, as it’s only 45 minutes from our house, my coaster loving girls will go any chance they get, even if it’s without me. For 2021, Hersheypark has three different tiers of passes, and they will work for any budget.
Hersheypark Season Passes
Hersheypark is the perfect theme park year round! Yes, you heard me right, year round. The season begins on April 2, 2021 with Springtime in the Park and ends on January 1, 2022 with Christmas Candylane. It’s nine months of non-stop fun, add in The Boardwalk at Hershey during the summer months and you have endless possibilities.
Hersheypark offers three different pass levels. Bite Size, Full Size and King Size. Let’s take a look at those first, and then we can dive into all the reasons you need a season pass for the 2021 season.
Bite Size Season Pass Perks
- Unlimited Summer Visits
- Unlimited Springtime In The Park Visits
- Unlimited Hersheypark In The Dark Visits
- Unlimited Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Visits
- Unlimited ZooAmerica® Visits
- 50% Off General Parking
Full Size Season Pass Perks
We LOVE Our Season Passes
Now that you have seen the different pass levels, here are the many reasons you need one.
- 2021 continues to bring a huge expansion to Hersheypark with Hershey’s Chocolatetown! In Summer 2021, we will see three new dining locations to open.
- Special Pass-holder Only Events come with the Full Size and King Sized passes. There are also pass-holder appreciation pop up events and more, Hershey really knows how to take care of it’s special guests.
- ZooAmerica is open year round, and while the park isn’t open your passes begin January 1! Take advantage of no crowds, and enjoy the animals in the colder months. This North American zoo has plenty of active wildlife in the winter months. Did you know the Zoo was started with the private collection of Milton S. Hershey more than 100 years ago?
- Hersheypark season pass holders have the option to add-on a Season Pass Holder Drink Plan. If you plan to spend a lot of time in the parks the drink plan is worth every penny. Enjoy FREE refills in your exclusive Season Pass Holder cup on fountain drinks and ICEE. Plus, refill even faster at Pepsi Fast Fill locations. Season Pass All-Year Drink Plan is FREE for King Size Season Pass Holders.
- Early Park Admission is certainly one of our favorite perks of being a pass-holder. Sweet Start allows Full Size and King Size Season Pass holders to enjoy one hour early access to 5 coasters, 8 family rides, and 11 kiddie rides, including Candymonium, during the summer public operating season. Only Full Size Season Pass and King Size Season Pass will be admitted for Sweet Start and Season Pass Holder events.
- Flexibility is a great reason to have a pass, sometimes we just head to the park for the Boardwalk in the summer and then head home. We also drive up later in the day during the week to enjoy the coasters at night. With a season pass you can come and go at your own leisure.
- Did somebody say discount!? We love getting 15% off food and drinks when we are in the park. Last year I added up my savings and it was $400 between food, drinks and snacks! That is a HUGE savings.
What’s New In 2021?
Summer 2021 is bringing three new dining experiences to Hershey’s Chocolatetown. It will be the home of a full-service restaurant, bar and patio, ice cream parlor, and confectionery kitchen all inspired by the vision of founder Milton S. Hershey. I am so excited for these!
THE CHOCOLATIER RESTAURANT, BAR + PATIO
The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio features past and present pieces from the Hersheypark ride collection, one-of-a-kind views of neighboring attractions, and a second story patio with a bar. The Chocolatier celebrates the life and legacy of Mr. Hershey by continuing to bring people together for happiness, and of course, chocolate.
MILTON’S ICE CREAM PARLOR
Milton’s Ice Cream Parlor is inspired by Mr. Hershey‘s early ventures in sweetness that came before his famous chocolate factory. Expert Ice Creamologists will craft custom creations from house-made ice cream, Hershey’s candy toppings, decadent sauces, and more. I have yet to meet a sundae I don’t like, sign me up as a taste tester please.
THE SWEETERIE CONFECTIONERY KITCHEN
The Sweeterie Confectionery Kitchen is will feature a curated collection of mouth-watering confections including chocolate-dipped treats, decadent desserts, signature hand-crafted fudge, and more.
2021 is going to be a HUGE year at Hersheypark and you need to be a part of it! I am so thrilled that I will be returning as a member of the Hershey Sweetest Families Program this year. Stay tuned for great fun from the park, resorts and Hershey, PA!