Contempo Café is located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort on the Grand Canyon Concourse. It is located right next to the well-attended Chef Mickey’s buffet. Contempo Café has ample seating with plenty of space. My youngest loves eating here because she can sit and watch the monorail zoom by! It is a great place to escape from the parks for a quick snack or meal anytime.
Contempo Café offers quick-service dining, it’s certainly not chicken fingers and hot dogs. There are many fantastic healthy options for those with quick-service dining credits when using a Disney Dining Plan. I would easily say this is one of my favorite quick service dining venues in Disney World. If you are not on the Disney Dining plan it is quite affordable as well and the portions are large.
Select Breakfast Offerings Include:
- Assorted Baked Goods and Muffins
- Breakfast Platters
- French Toast and Mickey Waffles
- Breakfast Sandwiches and Burritos
Lunch Offerings Include:
- Specialty Salads including Barbeque Chicken, Chicken Caesar, Steakhouse and Vegetable
- Various sandwiches including Spicy Chicken, Hot Smoked Turkey and Lobster Roll
- Delicious Flatbreads with different toppings <–I am addicted to these
Dinner offerings are my favorite, yes these are still 1 quick service credit on the Disney Dining Plan:
- Beef Pot Roast
- Salmon Filet
- Pasta with Marinara, Meatballs or Alfredo Sauce
- Even more choices of Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads
Contempo Café has a wonderful variety of Kids’ Meals as well with offerings from fish sandwiches, tuna salads and turkey sandwiches. And they are VERY allergy friendly here as well.
I certainly can’t leave out my favorite part of Contempo Café, the cupcakes! Here you will find specialty cupcakes that can’t be found anywhere else on Disney property. Shhh don’t tell my secret, I want all the cupcakes.