Being a Mom can be downright exhausting, and looking cute can often be as much of a struggle as getting the kids to school on-time. Ja-Vie flats are changing the way busy Moms look and feel, from PTA meetings to grabbing a glass of wine with girlfriends.
I was given a pair of flats courtesy of Ja-Vie for review, all opinions are my own, and no further compensation will be given.
Ja-Vie Flats Review
These cute flats are water-proof, lightweight, and flexible. Made of a soft breathable cotton, they offer a blister-free fit, that provides support exactly where you need it. These are quite simply the most comfortable flat I have ever worn, and offer the best arch, ball and heel support of any shoe in my closet.
Made of patent-pending technology, these shoes combine the softest cotton knit “sock” with lightweight jelly outsoles and cushioned leather insoles. The result is a second skin fit with dynamic flexibility and maximum support for your feet.
I decided to see just how comfortable these flats were by wearing them to trick or treat with the kids last week. I hadn’t worn them before this, and thought I would be taking them off within the first hour due to blisters. I was mistaken! These flats are really comfortable from the second you take them out of the box. I felt like I was wearing a slipper with great support, and not flats.
5 Reasons To Love Ja-Vie Flats
- Lightweight- Due to the jelly outsole, these flats are incredibly lightweight. As a Mom, who travels quite a bit, this is great because they won’t weigh down my bags. They also feel like air when you are wearing them, not at all cumbersome.
- Versatile- Whatever direction your busy life takes you in, you can count on these shoes to provide maximum support. Walking around the neighborhood or running through the airport, these flats wont let you down.
- Blister-free fit- New shoes are useless when you can’t wear them out of the box, am I right? Ja-vie flats knit lining made of 100% cotton wont cause you any blisters to slow you down.
- Waterproof- There is nothing worse than heading out and your feet get soaked because of unexpected weather! These cute, waterproof flats will save the day and you still look cute.
- Easy care Long gone are stinky feet from wearing flats without socks, take the insoles out and throw them in the machine.
Stylish and Fun
I’m not sure how many styles Ja-Vie comes in but you can get the classic black, tropical prints, flower prints, polka dot, mixed colors and so much more! Have a little fun with your wardrobe!
I could only find one real down-side with these, and that is that they are sold in European sizes. I have small feet and go between and 7-7 1/2. After a bit of reading, and even measuring my feet, I sized up and while they did fit me, a size down may have been the perfect fit. It’s also a bummer that there is no way to try them on. So ideally, if you don’t know your European shoe size, you may run into an issue.
You may have a little sticker shock, as the price begins at $88 per pair, however there are “other” flats out there around the same cost and not as comfortable. Don’t let the price scare you away, they do have sales on-line, and you can get some prints for $49.
Overall, I absolutely LOVE Ja-Vie flats and will certainly be adding a few pairs to my wardrobe before my next Orlando visit! These will be a dream in the parks, for years I have searched for the “perfect” shoe for 12 hours of walking. I think I may have found it!
WIN A PAIR
I have partnered with Ja-Vie shoes to giveaway (1) pair to a lucky reader! Entering is simple, just comment on this post with your favorite Ja-Vie Flat Style.