Butterbeer is the sweet drink made famous by J.K. Rowlings, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Harry believes it is “the most delicious thing he’d ever tasted” and describes how it “seemed to heat every bit of him from the inside.” I’m not exactly sure what was in the recipe Harry Potter had, but I imagine the one you get at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is close to it. I rounded up seven of the sweetest Butterbeer treats to share.
Butterbeer Recipes- 7 Sweet Treats
While Butterbeer is traditionally a drink, in doing research on a recipe for Butterbeer I unlocked a cauldron of amazing recipes that all taste of Butterbeer. I mean if ice cream is my favorite way to enjoy it, why not have a Butterbeer cake?
1. Butterbeer Fudge by Ashlee Marie
2. Butterbeer Cake by Bijoux & Bits
3. Homemade Butterbeer by Bakingdom
4. Skinny Hogwarts Butterbeer by Skinny Girl Standards
5. Butterbeer Latte by Practically Functional
6. Harry Potter Florean Fortescue Butterbeer Ice Cream by Bryton Taylor
7. Butterbeer Hot Chocolate by Bakingdom
These recipes will make every Harry Potter fan happy, be it for a movie marathon or a trivia night. Which sweet treat will you try your hand at making?