Prime Day 2017 is right around the corner. Amazon hosts this annual day, offering big deals during the summer. The date of Amazon Prime Day — is July 11, 2017 – but deals are actually slated to begin by 9 p.m. EST the day before.
Prime Day 2017
Prime Day 2017 – 30 Hours of Deals
Amazon has announced its annual day for offering big deals during the summer, and said customers can expect more than 100,000 lightning deals.
Here are things to know about Amazon Prime Day this year:
• Deals will be in three main categories: missed, upcoming and available.
• If you miss a deal, there is usually a waiting list for customers.
• The “Available Deals” will have a countdown showing when deals go live.
• Those with an Amazon Echo or Echo Dot “will have access to exclusive voice shopping deals”
How to prepare:
• Get your Prime membership ahead of time in case deals go on even earlier than expected. Amazon Prime offers a free 30-day trial with no obligation to continue it, and cancellation can happen at any time.
• Enable 1-Click Ordering in your account settings to speed up the checkout process.
• Download the Amazon app and watch for the deals.
• Make a list of things you need, and think ahead to back-to-school shopping and holiday shopping.
• Before the shopping day, visit smile.amazon.com to find your favorite charity and shop through the Amazon Smile program to help the charity of your choice.
Are you ready for Prime Day 2017? What is on your shopping list?
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post and I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase.