July is “Ice Cream Month”, and rightly so! It’s typically the hottest month of the summer. And truth be told, I consume a lot of ice cream in the summer. How about you?
Our kids get to have ice cream almost every night before bed, whether it’s July or January! Clearly, we consume a lot of ice cream in our house. There is so much you can do with ice cream besides scooping it out of a carton.
Today, I am bring you 21 of the Yummiest Ice Cream Recipes.
Ice Cream Recipes
- Mini Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie @ Table for Seven
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry No Churn Ice Cream @ Having Fun Saving and Cooking
- No Fry Fried Iced Cream @ Cincy Shopper
- Hot Fudge Sundae Pops @ Donuts, Dresses, and Dirt
- Easy Whoopie Pies with Ice Cream @ Organized 31
- Three Ingredient Coconut Ice Cream @ DIY Candy
- Two Ingredient Banana Bread @ Living Sweet Moments
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream @ Peace, Love, and Low Carb
- Slow Cooked Homemade Peach Cobbler @ Recipe This
- Homemade Easy Strawberry Milkshake @ Recipe This
- Root Beer Float Cocktail @ Amanda’s Cooking
- Pound Cake and Peaches Recipe @ Pretty Opinionated
- Easy Ice Cream Cake Recipe @ Balancing Motherhood
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Dessert @ Table for Seven
- Death by Chocolate Ice Cream Cake @ An Italian in My Kitchen
- The Best Coffee Punch Ever @ Dukes and Duchesses
- Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Ice Cream Cake @ Strength and Sunshine
- Rocky Road Ice Cream Recipe @ Hello, Nature
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt @ Happy Foods
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream Pie @ The Mandatory Mooch
- Easy No Bake Mud Pie Recipe @ Ann’s Entitled Life
Which one of these will you be cooling off with this July? Are you a fruity ice cream or a rich, chocolate ice cream person? No matter how you like it– Enjoy!