Seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels in The Walt Disney World® Resort in Central Florida Offering Appealing “Spring into Summer” Rates April 24-July 31. Special rates provide a great way to take in The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival, The 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot®, the new Pandora – World of Avatar® at Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, and the new offerings at the significantly expanded Disney Springs.
Now is a terrific time to visit the Walt Disney World® Resort in Central Florida, with such special events as the 2017 Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival and the 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot®. It also is a wonderful time to take in the many new offerings in the Walt Disney World® Resort, such as the incredible all-new land Pandora – World of Avatar®, opening at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® on May 27, 2017. Plus, you can experience the many exceptional new venues at the dramatically transformed Disney Springs® area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® Area.
Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant new waterfront Disney Springs® offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and outstanding live entertainment options, currently with 130 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods.
Disney Springs Hotels
A great way to experience these events and the area is by taking advantage of the special “Spring into Summer Rates” that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels for stays from April 24-July 31, 2017. In addition to having an ideal location with an easy walk to the significantly expanded Disney Springs®, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs® area.
The Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels “Spring into Summer Rates” for stays April 24-July 31, 2017:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — rates from $139 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $134 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $116 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $82 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com, specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/spring-into-summer/. The special rates are available for stays April 24-July 31, 2017, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Benefits of staying at Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Disney Springs Highlights
The reimagined Disney Springs® area overflows with the sights, sounds and flavors that come together in a beautiful outdoor environment with a charming waterfront setting. Set amid beautiful open-air promenades and bubbling springs, this vibrant destination features four distinct outdoor neighborhoods: The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side.
Among the many new offerings that are open at Disney Springs® are such dining options as Planet Hollywood Observatory, Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless’ Frontera Cocina, Paddlefish, renowned Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’, Morimoto Asia Street Food, and STK Orlando. Plus, there are now two parking garages with a total of 6,000 spaces, and the Village Causeway, which provides guests another path of travel through the area.
In addition, a pedestrian bridge from the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels to the Disney Springs® area is now available, making it even easier for guests.
Among the many other offerings open at Disney Springs® are: World of Disney® store, AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, The Art of Disney, The LEGO® Store, Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Disney Design-A-Tee, Disney’s Candy Cauldron, Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories, Once Upon a Toy, Orlando Harley-Davidson® (apparel and accessories), Pearl Factory, Starbucks® at Disney Springs® Marketplace, and Shop for Ireland.
Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels include:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — the luxurious and recently renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs® Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Area – the 27-acre, newly renovated hotel features a beautifully redesigned pool area with four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, spa, and a Character Breakfast every Sunday
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area — the closest hotel to Disney Springs®, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — offers the ideal setting to stay, meet and play, featuring modern Florida décor and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs® area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. You cannot go wrong with any of the seven hotels!