Whether it’s your birthday, graduation celebration, anniversary, or family reunion, Atlantis Resort is the ideal destination for any celebration! Located on Paradise Island in the Bahamas; Atlantis Resort is great for families, couples and everything in between. Who wouldn’t want to celebrate their event in the Caribbeans largest water park?
Home to the worlds largest open-air marine habitat; Aquaventure water park among many other great attractions Atlantis is the most popular resort destination in the Bahamas. What makes Atlantis stand out is their diverse offerings for everyone from accommodations; dining; pools and beaches. When traveling with a group budget can often be a defining factor for attendees and Atlantis can suit any budget.
No matter which room type you choose, you receive complimentary access to Aquaventure, beaches, pools, aquariums and restaurants during your stay. You can choose to stay in the luxurious Cove Atlantis, The Royal Towers or the more economical Beach Tower. If you are celebration a Bachlorette weekend you may want to splurge and stay in the Royal Towers; if you are with the family celebrating a family reunion or special occasion the Coral Towers may be better suited for your group.
What’s a celebration in Atlantis without a little fun in the sun? Here are my favorite water activities offered in Atlantis. These would both be great to do with a large group!
- Dolphin Cay offers an intimate and one-of-a kind resort experience; housed within 14 acres holding almost seven million gallons of sea water. Dolphin Cay is one of the largest and most sophisticated marine habitats and animal rescue-rehab facilities in the world. You can swim and learn all about dolphins and make fun memories during your celebration.
- Aquaventure water park is a one of a kind water oasis. Spend the day with family and friends zipping down water slides, relaxing in the river or petting sting rays. No one in your group will grow tired of this adventure.
Fun for Everyone
You may grow tired of the water fun and want to try a few dry land activities. From spa treatments (hello girls weekend) to golf (bachelor parties) there is something for everyone on land at Atlantis resort. Celebrating a vow renewal? Rent a private yacht and charter it for the evening for that extra touch of romance.
I can guarantee you will make memorable moments celebrating your special occasion at Atlantis, they go above and beyond for each guest.
You can celebrate from sun up to sun down with amazing dining venues at Atlantis from a casual cafe to upscale dining. Offering eight fining dining options including the famed Nobu; you can book a celebration package and really give your guests a meal to remember. If fine dining isn’t your thing head to The Point Restaurant & Bar for authentic Bahamian food. Be sure to go to Poseidon’s Table and fill up on the breakfast buffet before you explore the resort for the day.
Once the sun goes down Atlantis night life is in full swing. You can sip martinis, enjoy a glass of wine or get bottle service at one of the many lounges. If you want to dance into the night you must visit; Aura night club a 9,000-square-foot Jeffrey Beers-designed nightclub. If dancing isn’t for you try your hand at the Casino, you may just get lucky!
Right now Atlantis has two amazing special offers for your celebration:
Celebrate savings in a destination like no other! Whether a birthday bash or family reunion, the Celebrations Team will help make your special occasion legendary at Atlantis! Book 10 or more rooms and SAVE BIG!
Always included with your stay:
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to four (4) devices
- Access to Aquaventure, a one-of-a-kind 141 acre waterscape
- Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 guests per day per room
- Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Access to the Atlantis Movie Theater
- Resort Shuttle Service
- In-Room Coffee and Tea
- Casino Lessons
It’s no myth, announcing our all-inclusive package for group celebrations. Packages available for 2016 and 2017 Fall time frame.
- Luxury Accommodations in Coral Towers or Royal Towers
- Gourmet Meals
- Deluxe Beverages
- Access to the Aquaventure
- Exercise Facilities
- First Run Movies
- Live Entertainment
- Golf, Spa and Dolphin Discounts
- All Resort Taxes, Surcharges & Gratuities
I don’t know about you but I am ready to start planning my next celebration at Atlantis Resort. I think I would go with the All Inclusive package in the Royal Towers. To get more information on your celebration at Atlantis, click here.
How would you plan your perfect celebration at Atlantis?