Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando Resort will transport guests to a caribbean paradise. Where blue waterfalls cascade across lush grounds, and the invitation to cool relaxation is everywhere.
Reminiscent of a leisurely estate in the heart of the tropics, every comfort has been built into this brand new jewel. With a luxuriously landscaped 16,000 square foot, resort-style pool surrounded by cascading waterfalls as its centerpiece, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort captivates at every turn. From the ruins of the stone turret in the lobby to the inviting island charm of the 1,000 guest rooms and suites, guests will be surrounded by a vivid and textured haven that is old-world and chic while still modern and timeless. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort offers an island escape in the heart of an unforgettable adventure.
Here are my top six reasons to book your next Summer vacation at Sapphire Falls:
- Sapphire Falls features a caribbean themed escape
- The largest resort pool of any of the Universal Orlando Resort resorts
- Easy access to the Universal theme parks with a water taxi, shuttle, or a walking path as options.
- Sapphire Falls offers the same early park admission that you get at all the Universal Orlando Resort resorts. Get in one hour before normal admission
- Caribbean waterfront dining with their new restaurant, Amatista Cookhouse.
- Enjoy an adult beverage at Sapphire Falls signature rum bar, Strong Water Tavern
Sapphire Falls Resort guests will get the following benefits:
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle buses, water taxis, and walking paths to both Universal Orlando®theme parks and Universal CityWalk®
From white sand beaches to rum tastings, you should escape this summer to Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando Resort. Are you ready to escape?