Sandals Resorts are the number one provider of luxury included all-inclusive vacation. Take a peek at why you need to stay at Sandals Whitehouse for your next couples getaway.
Sandals has designed the perfect combination of European civility and an all beachfront tropical resort. That’s right all rooms are guaranteed beachfront. Sandals Whitehouse is a majestic beachfront oasis within a 500-acre nature preserve. Strolling along a grand piazza lined with bistros, restaurants, cafés and bars, it’s easy to forget you’re in the Caribbean. Three distinctive European Villages-French, Italian and Dutch are set along a two-mile stretch of beach where you can watch both the sunrise and sunset each day. Relax by one of three pools, including Jamaica’s largest. At night, extravagant bonfire areas and fire-pits add to the glow of this truly unique destination in the heart of paradise.
- Discover old Jamaica on the South Coast of Jamaica on this 500 acre wilderness preserve
- Each room on this resort faces the 2 mile of beach
- 1 ½ hour transfer from the airport, guests are greeted with Sandals lounge at the airport as soon as you pass through customs
- Luggage is taken for you and transported with you to the resort and delivered to your room for you
- Free Wi-Fi
- 7 unique theme discover dining experiences
- 3 pools- 2 being quiet along with 1 dive pool
- 4 whirlpools
- Fitness center and Spa (Spa is an extra fee)
- Land and water sports
- Theme nights
- 6 bars- 2 beach bars, 2 swim up bars
- Chocolate buffet served one night weekly
- 360 hotel rooms and suites
- 12 different categories of rooms to choose from including 80 suites
You can also book excursions with Island Routes, the exclusive provider of Sandals Resorts.
- Island Route Shore excursion leaves Wednesday and Friday from the pier to Pelican Bar. This adventure on-board a private catamaran comes with food and snacks on the way to and from the bar. You have an opportunity to purchase fresh fish at the bar and to swim and drink on the sand bar that this bar is built on.
- For the true taste of Jamaica, you can take an excursion to climb Dunn’s River Falls as well. This is my favorite thing to do in Jamaica the falls are stunning.
- For those VIP Guests, you can take a helicopter from the airport to Sandals Whitehouse with Island Routes.
With all that there is to see and do at Sandals Whitehouse Resort in Jamaica, a week may not be enough time. There is free wi-fi in all rooms but why on earth would you need it in paradise?
Have you been to Sandals Whitehouse? Let me know what you loved.